Monday, October 19, 2020

2020-10-17 Morgan's Canoe

 Just me and Carie this weekend. I was actually there from Tuesday afternoon through Sunday. I worked from the Airstream two 10 hour days Wednesday & Thursday. We hung out and just relaxed. I saw a Bald Eagle soaring above the Little Miami River a couple of times but wasn't able to get a picture of it.

When I pulled in Tuesday the place was pretty desolate. I was even wondering if they were open because I reserved online so thought perhaps it took my reservation regardless of whether they were open. They were open but on a Tuesday in Autumn not much activity

Barren boat ramp and beach
Barren parking area and campsites beyond
Lonely avenue heading up to my campsite -
My set up -



The cats


A dog!? Yeah, eventually I got a neighbor and his dog looked cool standing there so I snapped a picture
Lunch!
My river view from my campsite!

A Happy camper -
Gracie through the window:










Carie had to work a day, too. Here's both our work set ups in the Airstream. It works well!
A little silly of me but I lost this gal's business card after I told her I'd put her info on my blog. Her name is Kim and she is attempting to get this Glamping business off the ground and hopes to set up a few glamping tents here at Morgan's. Here are a couple of shots of her awesome tent!
Kim, if you're reading this forgive me for losing your info but feel free to add it in the comments below and I will transfer it up to here.


Me. Relaxing

1 comment: