Monday, June 8, 2020

2020-06-06 Winton Woods

A quick and easy weekend out, just me & Carie. A great, relaxing time. We went local, which will probably be the norm for most of this season with the whole COVID thing going on. We went to Winton Woods, a county park in the Northern Cincinnati area. A great park, in fact, that's their slogan "Great Parks!"  :-| 





Me...camping...
 This guy wasn't bashfull and came within a couple of feet of me. Several times, in fact.

The kitties enjoying Airstreaming!



 Some scenery during a walk -
Interesting solitary cloud just hanging there! I call it an Angel Fart -




 The guy in the Fifth Wheel next to us. I guess we know who he's voting for. I'm just not into publicly advertising my political views to starngers. Too much controversy and confrontation no matter who you're voting for. I don't need the stress.





No comments:

Post a Comment