Saturday, April 10, 2021

2021-04-10 East Fork

I'm camping the entire month of April continuously. Carie will join me on weekends. Each campout Sunday thru Thursday mornings is me alone and working from the Airstream followed by Thursday thru Sunday's with friends.

The first campout is East Fork State Park  where I got a front site for better reception for working and then moved to a rear site with friends on Thursday. This was their first outing for the season but I actually have been out 3 times already in March but didn't blog them as it was the same ol' campgrounds with just me and Carie so nothing too exciting there to blog about. This campout was also pretty low key and we hung out fireside Friday evening/night but then it rained the entire day on Saturday into Sunday so we didn't even see each other and Carie used the lousy weather opportunity to go catch up on some shopping as well as buy me some more provisions for my upcoming campouts.



Here's my April camping calendar - All Full!

Carie, Kristen & Rick
Kristen & Ricks RV -

Goofy Alan -

Gracie chillin' by my side while I work...

Callie chillin' on the bed...


Campsite #1 at my week at East Fork




A near empty campground Sunday thru Thursday! SO nice!





Carie working from "home"! Carie had to work Friday.

Campsite #2 for the week at East Fork:


Friends Kathy & Don stopped by on this sunny and beautiful Friday afternoon. I used to work with Don, he retired several years ago and lives right adjacent to this state park. Another friend and co-worker, Ernie stopped by that same morning but I forgot to snap a picture of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment