Thursday, September 17, 2020

2020-09-05 Morgan's w/Jim

 My cousin Jim, up in the Dayton, OH area got a new-to-him canoe and wanted to give it it's maiden voyage plus he and young son James love to camp so they joined Carie & I at Morgan's Canoe this weekend. They camped in their tent (which I didn't even get a picture of!) and they canoed about a 14 mile trip from the confluence of the Little Miami River and the Caesar Creek River down to the campground. Fun weekend and good weather.

Not a ton of pictures but please enjoy what I did get.





Here's Jim & James getting ready to launch!

...and off they go!


Our campsite (before Jim & James arrived)



A little help with the biting house flies! This zapper is the best! FYI it's called Not in my Backyard and is available on Amazon. I like it because it doesn't have one of those silly safety guards that deflect the bugs preventing them from getting zapped.


Random canoers as seen from our camp site...

Jim & James paddling past our campsite!
Carie's pretty car
 -
My pretty tow vehile :-) 
Hangin' by the stream...literally, the Airstream and the stream (river) -

No comments:

Post a Comment