Monday, September 17, 2018

2018-08-15 East Fork State Park

Carie & I had a low key campout locally at Eask Fork State Park. Not too much to blog about, but whatever. Friends Don & Kathy stopped by for several hours Friday evening for a nice visit but it was too dark to snap a good picture of them, plus they rode their bikes over and probably wouldn't have appreciated me posting a picture of them in biking mode. They live only about a fifteen minute bike ride from the campground. I worked with Don up until his retirement about two years ago. They are also campers and have two RV's.



 Carie!
A blast from our past - a T@B !
 A very nice woody teardrop. Assume it is homemade. It is very small!
My awesome chair hack. I bought these chair caps to place over the camp chair backs to prevent damage to my camp chair's fabric from the sharp edges of the chair backs, or in the case of the one photographed, further damage as this example is pretty well ripped up:

 
 

 
Lot's of deer in this park! Had two doe's and a fawn run through the woods next to me. These were taken while cruising around the campgrond checking out campsites for future campouts. Lousy quality deer pictures...
 Believe it or not there is a deer in the middle of this picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment