Saturday, June 17, 2017

2017-05-06 NOVA/Haydocy Rally

This was the annual NOVA/HAYDOCY Rally where the dealership, Haydocy Airstream & RV sponsors their parking lot rally. The idea is to generates sales at Haydocy and membership in the NOVA club by allowing potential customers/Airstreamers to see an actual rally. It seems to work pretty well but since Haydocy doesn't advertise this my opinion is it is really just a customer appreciation rally from Haydocy to NOVA.

This rally was pretty cool as Haydocy had a live 5-piece band called Simba Jordan, also the name of the lead singer...and they were great! They were a country band and they played in the show room on Saturday night.

There was also a race challenge thrown out and challenge accepted by several including me...but I came in dead last so, so much for my racing career. Across the street from Haydocy is an indoor go cart race track.













 
The band setting up





















 

 
Checking in at the go cart track...









 
Carie hates it when I wave in my photos...LOL!!!



















 
The racers afterwards bragging...well, all except me, of course, being the loser.  :-(  No bragging rights for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment